HELLO and WELCOME!

Monday 4 November 2013

Hello and welcome to my blog on healthy and permanent weight loss and nutrition tips that will help you live a healthier and happier life!


I am a Nutritionist and it is my mission to help you become and stay slim, healthy, full of energy, happy and beautiful.  I am absolutely excited to help you change your life and make your dreams come true!

You don't need any super-powers, lots of money or to suffer from starvation or daunting calorie counting to lose weight. There are so many people who lost weight or stayed slim for life, and YOU are no different to them. You CAN do it too. I am extremely happy to show you HOW! Once you start seeing and feeling results, I promise you won't go back your old eating habits!

This is my Step-By-Step Weight Loss Guide based on a high quality academic material and from my own path to becoming and staying slim.:)

1. Introduction -  11 Fundamental diet tips you MUST start with
2. Step 1 - Become best friends with unpeeled vegetables, fruit and berries
and
How to choose Vegetables and Fruit and how to eat them to lose weight
3. Step 2 - Ensure you have adequate protein intake daily
4. Step 3 - Limit your fat intake 
(Also see a table of Healthy alternatives to foods high in saturated fat)
5. Step 4 - Choose healthy fats

To be continued...

I will be posting the steps on a fortnight basis to get your body into the greatest shape and your health into the super-strong mode.

So subscribe by email to stay updated!

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Follow me on Twitter - @NsFruityCorner

Follow me on Instagram - @nataliasfruitycorner
Follow me on Pinterest - Natalia's Fruity Corner

With love,
Natalia xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment